Friday, June 10, 2011

imagenes del amor de dios

images imagenes del amor de dios. del Colegio Amor de Dios, imagenes del amor de dios. ese amor que Dios quiere
  • ese amor que Dios quiere



  • hate_me
    03-28 03:39 PM
    Need a drop down for page list so that you click on that dropdown list click page number and it take you to that page, instead of clicking through the current pagination for couple of dozens of time, and also if possible need two options in pagination like << and >> once clicked on that it takes you 5 or 10 or some fixed number of pages ahead or behind. This is just a suggestion, and it doesn't take away the hard work and efforts taken by team whom developed it, kudos to them. :)





    wallpaper ese amor que Dios quiere imagenes del amor de dios. amor a dios.
  • amor a dios.



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 10:40 AM
    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.

    kaisersose, is it mandatory for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 application ?





    imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. frente al amor de Dios; frente al amor de Dios
  • imagenes del amor de dios. frente al amor de Dios; frente al amor de Dios



  • snathan
    02-13 01:14 AM
    H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???

    HI
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds

    I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.

    ** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
    Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
    I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.

    ** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.


    Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.


    Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.





    2011 amor a dios. imagenes del amor de dios. falmenco-por-amor-de-dios
  • falmenco-por-amor-de-dios



  • chaukas
    04-23 12:50 AM
    The I-140 processing date for EB2 Nebraska is June 2007. I have a friend with receipt dt on July 30, 2007 in EB2 whose I-140 was approved today. My I-140
    was received on July 2 , 2007 and is not approved yet.



    more...


    imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios.
  • imagenes del amor de dios.



  • Dipika
    12-23 12:18 PM
    Thanks looivy for the details of your exp.
    We would like to know when did you go to Nogales for H1 stamping?

    My Husband had H1B visa stamped from India in 2002 . Then we changed to H4 in 2003, then changed to H1 in 2004 and again changed to H4 in 2005. since then he is on H4 staus.

    i have H1B visa, but my husband doesn't have H4 visa stamp in passport. (He had only H1B visa - expired in passport, when first time came from INDIA). He has H4 approval. He used AP in 2007 to visit india.

    IS my husband eligible to go to Nogales for H4 stamping?

    I flew to Phoenix and then drove to Nogales. Stayed at Best Western run by Manu Naik (very helpful guy). Took a taxi from hotel to border ($6), crossed the border into Mexico. The guy at Mexico checked my bags for any contraband. Cleared me (Did not ask for Mexico visa). Took another taxi from border to consulate ($8). There is a guy outside the consulate in a trailer who sells food with whom you can leave electronics (cell phone etc) for $3 tip.

    At the consulate the lady checked for appointment letter and then okayed it. Went through security and then was given a number after presenting the visa fee receipt, DS-160 confirmation letter and original I-797 H1B approval notice. They finger printed me and then I had my interview. The interviwer was a tough guy. He asked me questions regarding my employment and for the bold items below. Make sure that you go as much prepared as possible (Notarize documents if possible). He complemented me on being well prepared and well documented :). I told him, Anything to make your life easy.

    1. Passports (old and new)
    2. The original Notice of Action (Form I-797).
    3. Employment Contract
    4. Labor certification (LCA)
    5. The entire approved petition (I-129)
    6. Original letters verifying your employment history and specific work skills.
    7. Original degree certificates along with mark sheets.
    8. Relevant diplomas or certificates, e.g. computer certification.
    9. Visa fee receipt Banamex (Manu Naik makes it for you or you can try mexicoassistance dot com or something like that - both do it for a commission)
    10. Employment letter from current employer
    11. DS-160
    12. DS-160 confirmation letter with barcode
    13. DS-156 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
    14. DS-157 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
    15. Payslips
    16. All previous I-797s
    17. Original AP (For your own backup if applicable)
    18. Original EAD (For your own backup if applicable)
    19. I-485 Notice of action
    20. Appointment confirmation printout
    21. Company annual report (if any)
    22. Company's tax returns (if applicable)
    23. Your personal tax returns for last 5 years. He asked for last three years.
    24. Marriage certificate (if applicable)
    25. Take your business card, if you have one
    26. Driver license
    It may not hurt to take your company's documents (tax returns if it is small or annual report if it is a big company) with you.

    The guy said that I can pick up visa the same day. If they tell you to pick it up the next day, just go back to border (Mexican side) and there are few hotels where you can stay for the night. Killed my time at local Walmart and ate at Applebees but you can eat at other fast food joints at a nearby mall. Make sure that you take ample $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills.

    Nobody speaks frikkin English (unlike Tijuana). I had a tough time communicating when ordering food.

    Picked up the visa at 4 PM, took a taxi back to border and showed my new shiny H1B visa to the border agent. I told him that nobody asked me for my I-94 in the morning when I left USA. He took it cool and took the I-94 from me and asked me to staple the I-94 attached to my I-797 to my passport. Drove back to Phoenix.

    Hope this was helpful.

    Good luck!





    imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios.
  • imagenes del amor de dios.



  • stuckinmuck
    02-11 12:02 PM
    Hi desi9333, let me answer your question in general and note that this is not a speculation on the OP's case. A common reason for L1 denial could be that the USCIS determines that the petitioner isn't really in a 'specialty' occupation. For example, if his job description mentions java programmer, then he is more likely to get denied since we know there is a surplus of java programmers in this country (US citizens, LPRs and our favorite H1Bs). Since I was on an L1 visa, I know the purpose was really 'specialty' occupation which means you need to be an expert on something that's not easily available in the U.S.

    To gchodhry, hope you get clarification and solution on your case soon, if you haven't broken any rules. Good luck.



    more...


    imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes de amor de dios
  • imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes de amor de dios



  • god_bless_you
    04-06 12:44 PM
    As far i know you should have a valid H1 status or approved EAD to work and keep your status as valid.

    Once you start working on EAD there may be gaps with next EAD approval.
    Simply you will not claim working during that period but this is possible only after you start working on your first EAD.

    simply if you do not have a valid H1 until you get EAD and claim working on EAD with your Employer by filling W4 forms etc. you will be out of status..

    Please check with a attorney on this!!





    2010 imagenes del amor de dios. frente al amor de Dios; frente al amor de Dios imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. del Colegio Amor de Dios,
  • imagenes del amor de dios. del Colegio Amor de Dios,



  • paddy.
    03-06 06:29 PM
    I expect you all to vote for me. :evil:






    I voted for mlkedave. :)



    more...


    imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios.
  • imagenes del amor de dios.



  • Jerrome
    04-08 02:19 PM
    That must be because of EB-3 ROW. When there is huge demand everything went there. But I am more surprised with EB-2. EB-2 ROW and EB-2 Mexico were current for the entire last year ,it seems EB-2 India and China might have got more than 2800 visas definitely. Can we find how much they got for EB2 last year?





    hair falmenco-por-amor-de-dios imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios.
  • imagenes del amor de dios.



  • ivjobs
    11-07 04:39 PM
    ^^



    more...


    imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios.
  • imagenes del amor de dios.



  • JunRN
    12-21 11:19 AM
    Posted by 3 hours ago

    "Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."

    http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/

    They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).

    We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.





    hot imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. caricia del amor de Dios
  • caricia del amor de Dios



  • desi3933
    05-04 03:46 PM
    It has to be approved before you can start to work. You can go with premium processing so its approved within a couple of weeks.

    Incorrect!

    Since he/she has been on H1 visa status before, he/she can start work after filing for new H-1B.

    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    house imagenes del amor de dios. el amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. dios es amor; dios es amor. igmolinav
  • imagenes del amor de dios. dios es amor; dios es amor. igmolinav



  • Ramba
    05-04 05:37 PM
    If you are confident that the denial is purly the mistake of USCIS, then contact the Omdusman about this and explain to him that, it is a pure mistake of USCIS and the fee to MTR is not justifyable. Perhaps, Omdusman office will help you.

    (I assume that you have submitted all the required documents as per RFE, and those documents meets the eligiblity for your approval)





    tattoo imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. Mensajes de Dios | Amor de
  • Mensajes de Dios | Amor de



  • Krilnon
    01-21 09:50 PM
    Okay, it turns out that my super-cool way of doing it would be more time-consuming than I thought. :P

    Anyway, here is a less-cool HTML page with a list of them all: http://reclipse.net/kirupa/fxpression09/entries.html

    Edit: In case you're wondering, glosrfc, I just used the first SWF in your Wormy Circles entry because all of the other entries only had one SWF.



    more...


    pictures imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes de amor de dios imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. Amor de Dios
  • imagenes del amor de dios. Amor de Dios



  • mkiv
    05-21 12:34 PM
    You must send the letter from your original employer if you have not used AC21.





    dresses caricia del amor de Dios imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes de amor a dios.
  • imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes de amor a dios.



  • shirish
    11-12 08:49 PM
    I applied without medicals for myself, my wife and my son. I got everything except AP. Did the FP one week back.


    I applied without the medical for my wife, my son and me and I already received my receipts and EAD almost one month ago. My wife and my AP show an LUD yesterday and today but still pending but my son didn't show anything. USCIS received my application on August 14.

    I hope this can help.



    more...


    makeup imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. el amor de dios.
  • imagenes del amor de dios. el amor de dios.



  • Lollerskater
    04-23 11:46 AM
    I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.

    I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.

    Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:





    girlfriend Mensajes de Dios | Amor de imagenes del amor de dios. LA REVELACIÓN DEL AMOR DE DIOS
  • LA REVELACIÓN DEL AMOR DE DIOS



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:58 PM
    Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.


    Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??

    Your answer is highly important.

    Thanks

    I am not sure I understand what you are saying. But before you get flamed (and correctly so) by everyone, I just have one advice for you: "What goes around comes around".

    Never, never ever do anything in life that will come back to haunt you. Dishonesty can only go so far...

    Good luck.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hairstyles imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. imagenes del amor de dios. amor de dios; amor de dios. highmarcs
  • imagenes del amor de dios. amor de dios; amor de dios. highmarcs



  • IVFOREVER
    03-06 04:10 PM
    I think given the volume of name checks cleared and USCIS is working on these cases(assuming) it will move to 2001 oct MAX or the same month and move a couple of days.





    va_dude
    10-17 09:45 PM
    Do you mean the first two digits of these two job codes:
    13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01

    So as per this law form, since they both start with a 13 we are good?

    -R





    ski_dude12
    01-07 10:08 PM
    lol @ Bangalored
    the existing jobs have been bangalored...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment